Please see below an update from Baseball BC regarding the latest COVID-19 restrictions.
Highlights of the new orders and what it means for baseball are as follows:
- Spectators are not permitted.
- This means no spectators at any games, competitions, training, or practice.
- Travel outside your home community is not permitted.
- This means no one can travel to, from, and between communities for games, competitions, training, or practice.
- Masks are required in all indoor public settings.
- Strength training and dryland training are not permitted, unless there is a COVID 19 Safety Plan is in place for this type of activity that is strictly followed (see Regional Health Authority for your local requirements).
Also as a result of the wording used by both the PHO and viaSport we are also moving baseball back to Phase 3 province wide, with the expectation that the new orders are followed and enforced by all participants.
The complete Baseball BC notice can be found here: Baseball BC Notice
You can find a link to the current Orders here BC Government Order